“AWESOME”

Bethesda Blues and Jazz Supper Club
Ranked #1 of 5 Nightlife in Bethesda
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great theater and wonderful venue to see jazz and blues entertainers. The supper club has a limited menu but our selection of steak, grouper and lamb was delicious! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I've been to the Bethesda Blues and Jazz Club several times over the past few months. Every time the food and entertainment has been outstanding. Great sound systems and beautiful interior. It pays to go early as later seating puts you in the "kitchen crush" and you might get your dinner after the show begins. Overall though, this club is a welcome and needed addition to the DC area music and club scene.

1  Thank barymad
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Having past this numerous times we decided to do something different with friends.
We were amazed at how great the place is, lovely Decor and staff and the Soul Serenaders were brilliant.
Obviously patronised by regulars and established dancers, we did brave the floor but also enjoyed watching some talented dancers.

Cocktails potent and well presented. Water glasses filled regularly.

We had a full meal and this is costly esp. as the food was not great and only luke warm. I had researched and the Crab Cakes had good reviews, so I thought I was on a roll when the others ordered meat, I was wrong. They were cold, sloppy and I only ate half of one. I also had to query my Desert order and they did in the end agree, ice cream was included. I would not have worried, but the actual desert described as Berry pudding had at most 4 berries and lots of synthetic cream. Caeser Salad ok.

We will certainly go again but doubt would stick with Salad and a glass of wine.

1  Thank Pingpong10
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We enjoyed a superb meal plus great music, and were part of the happy crowd on the dance floor dancing to the Blue Notes. THis place is a gem! We'll be back for sure during the year!