“Reasonably Tasty - Reasonably Healthy Fast Food”

California Tortilla
Ranked #90 of 372 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Just what it says - in a hurry - not a big budget - need to feed kids - this is the place. I have used their catering for a large kids event and they were on time, on task and flexible.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I think I could classify my following of this place as a 'cult following' (I go there as often as once a week), as the food is acceptable (even to my fresh foodie friends), and the atmosphere is lunch perfect (think of it as Chipotle with a non-phony (unless you consider the 80's entirely phony) atmosphere, genuinely friendly staff (we trade glances at baby pictures), and actually inventive food (although it would be nice if they had continuity on some of the specials, like the gyro and chicken club burritos). I often bring co-workers, as it makes for a fast, business-like lunch.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Along the lines of Baha Fresh or Lebanese Taverna in quality, seating is mostly chairs (not benches). Love the tea selection and taco salad!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Good variety of burritos and hot sauce.
Can't knock the queso & chips

1  Thank Aaron P
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I would have liked a different choice for the burrito wrap such as spinach.