“A rare delight!”

Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2018

AN ABSOLUTE DELIGHT!

It has been a while since I have been so content and satisfied with a restaurant! Flawless service and food from start to finish. No one in the restaurant rushed through our dining experience.

My partner and I met my friend at the restaurant. My friend was waiting for us at the bar, we took a few minutes with the greeting, the hostess was warm and patiently waited for us to finish our conversation. Not once did she show an ounce of irritation or impatience. Same goes for our server, Felicia, gracious, attentive and very patient. She filled our water and brought fresh beverages without any one of us asking.

Onto the food, everything that we had was absolute perfection. We ordered the crab cakes as an appetizer. My friend has the steak salad, I had the prime rib and my partner had the filet. The steaks were cooked evenly, to the proper temperature, which undoubtedly indicates skills and tenure in the kitchen/on the grill! The seasoning for every dish was just right. Not too salty, not too bland. Personally, I enjoyed the refreshing crabcakes that were refreshingly not buried in old bay seasoning. I like old bay, in moderation.

My only suggestion is to put some tables out on the patio, I love dining outside when the weather is perfect!

The experience was wonderfully impressive. I simply cannot wait to go back again! Bravo!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

The atmosphere is great for a romantic dinner or business lunch. The food was just okay. Nothing special for the price you pay.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Tonight I had pan grilled salmon and was pleasantly surprised. Wonderful taste! The atmosphere is welcoming to single diners and couples and families of all ages. I like that about this place. It feels like a steakhouse but there are plenty of great choices for all.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Dined here a year ago and was looking forward to my return. I was disappointed that the menu was so limited -- no pasta dishes. Had the crispy oyster appetizer and bit down on a shell, twice. Wait staff kept hovering and I think we were rushed to finish our meal and pay the check. I sincerely believe diners should not linger, because the waiters rely on tips, but I feel we were rushed . Food was average.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The salads here are so fresh and delicious! Their crab cakes do Maryland proud. The most surprising thing I order time and again are the chicken fingers! These are not your run of the mill kids meal chicken fingers. I've pretty much had everything on their menu at least once and I have never been disappointed. (As I type this I am thinking about heading over) I recommend making reservations because wait times for walk-ins can be long. Best of all the customer service has been outstanding and they are very knowledgeable and accommodating.

Date of visit: March 2018