“Great Indian Buffet”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for the buffet after reading some of the other reviews. Tasty options abounded. Chickpeas, palak paneer, chicken, and lamb as well as other veg dishes. Pakoras and loads of sauces, garnishes. I thought each dish was tasty and each one tasted different than the next. Not so spicy which I like. The staff was so nice that I am pretty sure they will bring out extra spicy stuff you can add. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank blondechickma

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Nice staff and atmosphere, delicious lunch buffet with many chicken and veggie dishes; the lamb is cooked to perfection. Rice pudding for dessert. Went there for a work lunch but will bring husband back for dinner.

1  Thank SunriseFitness
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Had a delicious meal the other night. The menu is extensive and has all the usual offerings. But they are fresh and well-prepared. The service is good and the food us nicely presented

2  Thank 3girlsBethesda
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We took our family with 3 small boys here for the lunch buffet. This place was packed. Great service. Our drinks were always full. The food was very warm and I got to try some new dishes I had not had before. The naan was not cooked with a somewhat crispy crust like I like it. My husband and I prefer saag paneer, or the spinach with the cheese instead of potatoes. Everyone enjoyed the rice pudding and the honey dumplings. My 8 year old son kept raving about the food. We will be back.

1  Thank Jennifer Z
Reviewed June 2, 2014

It was aloo bobi and butter chicken to get a feel for this place and both were very good. Waiter suggested lamb curry baked in the kadhai for our next time. Place was packed inside and out on a Saturday night, but the food arrived hot and freshly prepared. Service is old school which is a good thing. We'll be back soon.

1  Thank CWnut