“Best sushi in Bethesda! ”
Review of Aji-Nippon

Aji-Nippon
Ranked #79 of 373 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I have been there many times with by boyfriend. The best sushi I used to go to Mont. Mall for. Now I go there 3 times a month!!! Its small but Amazing food! It is just a wonderful place and wonderful staff. love it and will always come back :)

2  Thank blueh2ogirl

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I forget about this little neighborhood restaurant - but I am making myself a note to come back soon. We've been here other times, mostly because of other errands but it is worth making it a dinner destination for a weekend dinner with friends. Free parking just behind the restaurant.

1  Thank MDGrandma_4
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Delightful service and delicious food. The perfect place to duck in for lunch, when running errands in Bethesda.

1  Thank MamaFleisch
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stopped in for a quick lunch while waiting for my wife. Aji-Nippon's location is far from the crowds in downtown Bethesda. Dark and quiet dining room, with friendly staff. The food was tasty, simple, and made with fresh ingredients. An unexpected pleasure.