“A cut Above the Usual”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #7 of 11 Quick Bites in Bethesda
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

This Starbucks in the lobby level of the Bethesda Hyatt Regency is a cut above the usual franchise in the chain. Friendly staff, comfortable and attractive seating, clean, with the usual coffees, teas, specialty drinks and pastry/bagel options. It was a fine place to meet a guy who needed to interview me. We were uninterrupted for well over an hour, we had no problem hearing each other, and the place was pleasant to be in.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Really a buzzing place in the morning. I do like this location given a decent amount of seating inside. Still not sure about parking, though. Quick service but I wonder if prices seem a little higher given the location. Lots of places to walk to nearby after your coffee.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I enjoy coffee but why is it getting so expensive?? When I saw the price, I decided to go to 7-11, around the corner, for much less.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

When in town for a meeting I love to compare Stwrbucks to see if consistency is the true Hallmark. This one is no exception. Quick cashiers that were friendly and helpful. Quick service team as well. Thank you!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 27, 2018

This is a nice Starbucks. I arrived around 8:30am and there were not very many customers sitting in the shop. There was plenty of room to sit. I ordered on the go and the order was ready for me.

Date of visit: February 2018