“OMG Italy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian
Frederick, Maryland
“OMG Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This little gem is a hidden secret in the Bethesda area near suburban hospital. Their menu covers all the essential Italian meals. Having eaten their salads, a couple of their pasta dishes and yes their pizza I can honestly say they are amazing fresh and very traditional. While at a visit to a family member who was at the hospital I made the discovery and brought the food back to their room. I was followed by nurses, techs and doctors all asking me about the food, complementing the smell and the look of the food I was bringing in. While being very tasty their service is VERY quick! I’m not sure about the delivery service though I did find out that they do offer that to their customers. I will say that you will need to take this to go there is not much dining room how ever it is still well worth the trip for the food!!!!

• Visited January 2013