“Maine in Bethesda..”

Luke's Lobster Bethesda
Ranked #51 of 371 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Luke's is as good as any shack in New England..The quality and freshness of the product is super..the help always smiling. Eating at the tables outside is fun. All they need is a salt spray atomizer. Try the blueberry soda.yum...

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had been wanting to try Luke's Lobster for several months, and recently had the opportunity.
I was with my wife and daughter (2yrs old).
My wife and I each got a lobster roll, and my daughter got a cheese sandwich.
The food was great.

Lobster rolls ($15): Fresh and full of great flavor. A little on the small side.
I would have gladly paid a little more, for a larger roll and more lobster.
But good value all the way around.

Cheese Sandwich ($4): Great flavor with different cheese options.
My daughter ate it up.

It you are looking for a good treat while on Bethesda Row... Luke's is a good option.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Nice in-and out service. Small menu so it makes deciding nice. I did pay, however, near $20 for a lobster roll and a bag of chips. I have never paid that at bars and small joints along the east coast...you're kind of paying for the "fancy" fish shop but nevertheless it's good.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Small cute place for a quick lobster roll or crab roll. Convenient for easy and good lunch.
Nice decor with buoys from Maine.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Following the recommendation of a local shopkeep, went to Lukes with my 3 friends...needless to say, we were delighted with our food. The lobsta roll and Shrimp and corn chowder....wonderful. My friends also tried the crab roll and were suitably impressed. The 2 young men who waited on us were pleasnt efficient and just lovely. Don't let the simple facade and small size stop you from enjoying a verrrry good meal.

1  Thank Emnmnm2