“Consistently wonderful!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Pizza is fabulous, fresh salads. Roasted red peppers filled with yummy melted cheese served in little cast iron frying pan - ask for extra crust to sop up the oil in the fry pan!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Have tried Haven on weekends but the wait was too long. Finally went on a rainy Monday night and seated immediately. The place is decorated nicely in muted tones. The wine selection looked impressive though we don't drink. Server was attentive and friendly. The roasted red pepper appetizer was so good I saved some to put on top of the pizza. Romano salad very good and dressed perfectly. We got a white spinach & mushroom pizza which was the best white pizza I've ever had. Mozzarella instead of the usual fontina cheese used on white pizzas, and the crust was fantastic. Make sure you watch a little while the action at the massive coal fired oven.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The best pizza I've had outside of Italy. Have the arugula salad and ice cream for desert. You can't go wrong at Haven. We sat at the bar... Our bartender Justin was awesome!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is a unique - tomato pie - as they call it. Light, cheesy, lots of choices. Specials make it interesting any day of the week. Great location on Wisconsin Avenue. Easy parking. Very nice atmosphere. I immediately thought of bringing our whole (big) family here for dinner sometime. Reasonable prices. They serve gelato too! It was fun watching them make the pizzas from their open kitchen. The crust is thin and light with lots of flavor. I am going back today for lunch with women friends . When my husband heard where we were going he said he is goin g to join us!

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I went here for an early dinner. We loved to food, the service and the venue. And I like the wine.
This is great for an informal family dinner. Not cheap, but not outrageous $. Lots of families early with the kids, but plenty to offer grown ups at a later sitting. We will be back, frequently!