“This is pretty good”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Woodmont and Arlington
Transit: We are two blocks from the Bethesda Metro Station, on the Red Line.
Description: Newton's Table, a new restaurant by Chef Dennis Friedman, is the latest addition to downtown Bethesda featuring contemporary American cuisine. Renovations are almost finished and opening is slated for early April.
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I've eaten here more than once. Overall, every time is good. Sevice is good. I would recommend it

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Nice service, great food with original menu well executed. A bit pricey but not considering food quality. we were 3 adults 2 children. Only suggestion is ceiling air conditioning needs baffling as it can be uncomfortable to sit under blast. If we returned to Bethesda again this would be our first stop.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

By fast the best restaurant in Bethesda! We love the Kobe Wontons, Nori Tuna, & Fuzu Noodles. Everything on the menu rocks! We love to sit at the bar and order food and get amazing cocktails like the Ruby Slipper!

Reviewed May 17, 2012

There are many good dining options in Bethesday so deciding on Newton's Table wasn't easy. The food was inventive, attractive and delicious (best soft shell crab on this trip). Also, virtually every staff person made sure I had what I needed. I will definitely go back on my next trip.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

My husband and I have been wanting to dine at Newton's Table for weeks. We had our chance last weekend and it did not disappoint. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. My husband ordered their signature Bison dish as well as Kobe Beef Wontons as an appetizer. He was very pleased with both choices. I had the Rockfish which was incredibly buttery and delicious. They have a solid choice of American wines and signature cocktails. Upon entering the restaurant there is nice sized bar area that we will take advantage of on our next visit. My only complaint is the tight dining quarters especially if you are seated on a banquet. We had a four top in the back by the water feature on the wall. I would request to sit there again.