“Amazing service and great kabobs”
Review of Kabob Bazaar

Kabob Bazaar
Ranked #57 of 372 Restaurants in Bethesda
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Norfolk Street
Transit: One block from Bethesda Metro station
Description: An Iranian restaurant serving Persian cosine. Beef,chicken,lamb, and seafood kabobs served with Basmati rice , tandoori bread, and salads. A lots of vegetarian and low carb choices. We serve wine and beer. One of the highlights of this restaurant is the daily specials.
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

The bazaar is awesome!! Great price for delicious food. You get a lot of food too. The food taste great over here. I eat a lot of kabobs and this place is great. Also the service here is amazing. Everyone is extremely friendly and nice. We ordered a decent amount of food and they gave us a free plate of delicious rice!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We came across this restaurant and decided to try it. We had delicious bread with raw greens and yogurt sauce. It was hard to decide what to choose, but we ordered the Chenjeh Soltani with rice and it was delicious. They have a huge menu and daily specials. We will go back again the next time we are in the area. Highly recommend!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Quality food in a fine atmosphere with very good service. I ate the house soup - some type of lentil with dumplings - good stuff. They brought me a big basket of bread with a bunch of raw greens and yogurt sauce - alright! For a main, I ate a lamb/chicken kebab combo with salad - my only complaint is that the salad was overdressed and that left a good deal of liquid on the plate.

All in all - solid choice...

T'man '12

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We actually ordered carry-out from here - it was very good, particularly the kabobs! There was more food than I expected, & it tasted almost as good the next day. I'd eat here again, except that I think I'd eat in next time.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The outside of this place looks like any tacky little fast food kabob house in any city. The interior was closer to upscale casual than fast food. The smells were so enticing. The service was impeccable. At moments we had 3 servers simultaneously filling our water, placing bread on the table and delivering drinks and we were on ly two people! The food was so fresh and delicious. It was well priced and cooked to order. For authentic and delicious Persian quisine, I recommend highly. My husband had a lamb and beef plate with rice and I had lamb with salad preceded by the soup of the day which was pumpkin with chicken. Yum! Go!