“Great food, wine and service”
Review of Food Wine and Co. - CLOSED

Food Wine and Co.
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Bethesda Metro
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Excellent food - I had the lamb buger with a few extras as well as an assortment of wines...Jorge was very knowledgable on the wines and the burger was one of the better lamb burgers I've had. Finished with a cheese plate - also excellent. I'll certainly be back...and if you're in the neighborhood, take the time to go. Nice atmosphere as well.

1  Thank rcorrao

Reviewed May 26, 2012

You will find something you like on the menu at prices that won't kill you. Very good calamari, seafood , lamb burger. I think lunch even better deal with great sandwiches and great fries. Hip crowd and good service. They validate parking at night. Rare to park fee in Bethesda!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Fine drinks and very good American bistro food, which we don't enjoy as much as we'd like because the noise level is painful--but not for those who enjoy a loud place with a bar scene.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

The location was wonderful, the menu had a lot of great things on it. However, my dinner was extremely over cooked, seafood, and pasta was crunchy. Everyone else said they enjoyed their food, so I would just try to avoid seafood.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I met a friend here for dinner after work one Wednesday evening, and was surprised to walk right in the door and be seated immediately. The place was nearly empty. Our waiter was a little annoying, coming over too often, but he didn't have much to do and I know they take service pretty seriously at this place. The wine list was great and they were having a special the night we were there for $6 glasses. I had a pasta and seafood dish which was light, but flavorful. I will definitely be back.