“Good food, Friendly service”
Review of Bangkok One - CLOSED

Bangkok One
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 11, 2012

A small, quiet restaurant with a nice atmosphere and friendly, efficient service.
The food was good, nicely spiced and the portions just right.

There are newer reviews for Bangkok One
Reviewed November 4, 2009

Having been to all the Thai Restaurants in Bethesda I can certainly say that this is by far the best. My Husband and myself decided to give it a try after it had just opened and were not disappointed. The interior was nicer than the other Thai restaurants in Bethesda and the waiter was very pleasant and friendly. The portions were large and my Pad Thai was not greasy like some I have experience elsewhere. The wine was reasonable at $6.00per glass and they also served cocktails. We will definately be going again.