“Fabulous Food and Attentive Staff”
Review of Trattoria Sorrento

Trattoria Sorrento
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Sorrento is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 369 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old Georgetown Rd
Transit: Bethesda Metro three blocks walking along Old Georgetown Rd. and free shuttle service to and from Metro
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My family and I have been here on about five occasions, and every time is as good as the first, which was fantastic. This is a small, family-owned restaurant, where, every time we have been there, one of the owners visits our table to welcome us and ask us how everything is. Classic Italian food that always hits the spot.

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Sorrento

Reviewed October 1, 2013

In a recent stay at Bethesda I tried several restaurants in the area, and while I had good experiences overall in the places I ate, this place stood out as the best restaurant I tried during my visit. Everything we had was very good, the calamari, the main course, the ice cream spumoni, all were excellent, in particular, the Capellini Cardinale was really good. The service was very nice as well; we had many questions and we got them answered pleasantly. Definitely, there is a feel of an authentic Italian restaurant. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Always a wonderful dining experience. Have been going to Sorrento's for many years. A pleasure to see the entire family at the restaurant!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Friday, May 31 at 6 PM, we arrived 15 minutes early for our reservation for a party of 6. There was no one else seated at the time. We waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for our food to arrive. While the food is good, the service and attitude of the wait staff was enough for me to never go there again.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Love the take out service! Staff is friend and the food is very good. Convenient location. The pizza is also a treat.

1  Thank seas0nedtraveler123