“Pleasantly surprised.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Des Affiches Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bethesda
Des Affiches Bed & Breakfast
You added Des Affiches Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Ranked #2 of 2 Bethesda B&B and Inns
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Pleasantly surprised.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I was apprehensive about my decision to stay at the Des Affiches...had to prepay....was also the residence of the b&b owner. However after I met the owner and she gave me the tour of (and the keys) to the house I was completely pleased I made the choice. I was traveling for business and the accommodations exceeded my expectations. I will absolutely stay there again. My top priorities were the sleeping accommodations and location to my destination. The Breakfast was low in importance for me. Some things to know prior to staying: Be aware that due to zoning laws, Breakfast can not be cooked, therefore it's a "Continental" breakfast. I did not have an issue with this at all. It's in a residential area...although the booking agent will tell you there is parking available in the back of the house, the owners request that you DON'T park there as they need to be able to get in and out of their garage. There was a spot in front of the house so this didn't bother me. At the time that I'm writing this, there is not an ironing board. I was ok with ironing on a towel. The house & room is spacious, clean, beautiful and comfortable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
6 Thank SVS2012

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethesda
Bethesda Court Hotel
4.0 of 5 stars 980 reviews
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
#5 of 11 in Bethesda
3.5 of 5 stars 1,229 reviews

Been to Des Affiches Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!