“Besta Pizza - The Name Says It All”
Review of Besta Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Besta Pizza
Ranked #149 of 373 Restaurants in Bethesda
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My friends and I have had pizzas from Besta Pizza four or five times over the last couple of years. The pizzas have been consistently tasty and the staff very friendly. On several occasions, we have had Best Pizza deliver pizzas to the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda (now combined with Walter Reed Hospital) so that we could take the pizzas to the Wounded Warriors and their families. Everyone at the Hospital has enjoyed the pizzas and the manager of Besta Pizza has given us a generous discount to support our Wounded Warriors.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

We ordered delivery while staying at The Children's Inn @NIH, the food was wonderful. My husband had the cheesesteak sub, it was excellent. I ordered the fresh artichoke pasta, it is a large portion of pasta with 3 pieces of garlic bread. Plenty for me and our two children. We also ordered the bacon cheese fries and breadsticks with cheese both were great. Delicious, affordable and fast!