“Best wings in the area”

Bethesda, MD
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best wings in the area”
Reviewed August 12, 2009

My friends and I are huge fans of wings and we've been to many places and had their wings an all agree the WingHub by far surpasses any of the other places. The quality of the chicken used is so good, they have so many different flavors and sauces so you never get bored. The service is great very friendly owners that often sit down and chat with you. I always get the $25 all you can eat wings & fries and drink beer

1 Thank CFCFan8

Bethesda, Maryland
“Wish I Liked the Wings”
Reviewed March 16, 2009

I've tried this place twice. It's new, it's shiny, and the owner, Jeff, has always been friendly with me. I appreciated the personal touch in the service. However, I wish I could say I liked the wings. The first time I ordered, I got the red hot wings. They were just okay. The second time, I ordered the old school. I didn't like these at all. For some reason, there was a sweet taste like they added honey or sugar to the standard Buffalo sauce. I really wanted to like Wing Hub, but unless they change their wing recipe, I probably won't be back a third time.

1 Thank Ijit1975
“Bethesda's best wings and a great sports bar! Quick and friendly service! A must go!”
Reviewed March 1, 2009

Washington DC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Agressive Owner”
Reviewed December 20, 2008

This place seemed promising. I went in with a few friends and high expectations. We ordered chicken tenders with racing hot BBQ sauce which the owner himself told us would be great. We sat down and waited. When our food arrived, the order was wrong which was not a problem. This is the CRAZY part. After taking the wrong order back to the kitchen, the owner himself came to our table and said (and I quote) "Next time you come in here make sure you Da** well know what you want to order!" My friends and I were in shock. we had done nothing wrong. After an argument in which we informed him he could not treat paying customers in such an obscene way, he performed a 180 degree turn and tried to offer us free food. We were in no way comfortable with staying. We got our money and left. We did not even get a chance to try the food. I could not believe the owner himself treated us in that way.

1 Thank frontranger4