“Back Street Find”
Review of Guardado's

Guardado's
Reserve with OpenTable
Guardado's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 373 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Salvadoran
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old Georgetown RD
Transit: ride-on 34
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Good little Spanish (not Mexican) place - had black paella which was excellent! Good value at happy hour. Ordered from daily special menu. No al fresco which would be a plus. Wouldn't find without TripAdvisor.

1  Thank Z3959HIjohnl

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Friends have ben recommending Guardado's' for a while and we went this week for the first time. Nice cozy place with outstanding and very friendly service. Food was good but everything we ordered (soup and 4 different tapas) needed more seasonin. We'll try again.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is a small place, perhaps 20 tables. Husband is the chef, wife runs the front of the shop. You will not be disappointed and do not be afraid to ask for suggestions as to what to order. They have specials and an email promotion program as well. Easy parking in public garage across the street. A true gem!

1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Hostess was absolutly just wonderfull she helped my husband make my experience amazingly just romantic. I loved everything from the entrance greeting to the wonderfull food that was served. The hostess even gave us a great desert to share to top off our Anniversary/ my birthday dinner. Thanks to the everyone at this resurant for everything even taking care of my beautifull flowers my husband arranged to have there for me.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Clearly a local favorite. Bowl of cheese and olives. Sauteed spinach with oranges was tasty. Fried squid was good. Plaintain with cheese and chicken was a bit bland for my taste, but my spouse raved about it.