“Yummy Pho Ga”

Pho VN One
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Beltsville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Their Pho Ga (chicken) is so good. The iced coffee is not premade like some places. You drip it yourself and mix it with the ice and condensed milk. Great pick me up.

There are newer reviews for Pho VN One

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Went here for lunch on a weekday. Ordered a Vietnamese pho soup and a bubble tea drink. The soup was good, full of the usual sliced meats and brimming with rice noodles. It came with the usual plate of garnish on the side. Total bill was about $12. Not bad. The place is located in a strip mall along Route 1 (Baltimore Ave) right across Costco. Ample parking. I did not like the service. When I came in, I was immediately pointed towards an empty table and then promptly ignored. Waiters and these ladies in black shirts were milling about and avoiding eye contact. It wasn't until I stood up that one of them noticed me. I practically had to ask for a menu. Then as I was waiting for my order, I saw all these people who came in after me get their food before I even got a glass of water. The place wasn't even full so they can't say that they were too busy as an excuse for the poor service. Come here for the food and not for the service.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 2, 2008

Best Pho in the DC area, plus amazing garden rolls.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook