“awesome service and customer service”

Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Beltsville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Eric, kevin, and Jonelle were very welcoming. The staff were very nice and helpful. I have stayed there for 4 weeks and enjoyed every day there. if you are looking for place to stay and welcoming people comfort inn is the way to go.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Comfort Inn B, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

riham e,
We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and give us feedback on your stay with us. We are honored that you stayed that long with us. We are even more thrilled to hear that you enjoyed every day there. Your compliments to Eric, Kevin and Jonelle will be passed along for I am proud that they are part of our hotel team here! They truly know the meaning of hospitality and always go the extra mile for our guest. I am glad you got to experience this as well. Thank you for your continuous stay with us and please let us know if we can make your stay any more comforting.
Thank you and safe travels!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

After dealing with the areas first snow storm, it was a warm, welcome friendly reception to come into the hotel, and be greeted with a smile and kindness by the front desk, I'd recommend this Comfort Inn over all of them for the value

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Greg J,
Thank you for writing this great review for our hotel. Even though it was cold, windy and snowy outside I am glad you were welcomed with the warm, friendly, welcoming staff of our hotel. We thrive on making sure the guest is always welcomed and get what they need for their stay. Thank you for recommending us and we hope you choose to stay with us again if the opportunity arises.
Thank you and have a fantastic day!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

we are in the area every 3months for business,we stay in many different hotels however this one is our favorite for more reasons than one.I had the privilege of meeting and speaking to a young man named Eric that was at the front desk he made our stay more enjoyable as did the rest of the staff The staff.service,,accommodations and location will definitely have us back in 3 months. Christine B

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Comfort Inn B, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Hello jerziegirl434,
Thank you taking the time to review your experience with your stay at the hotel. Eric is a hugely valued member of our team. It will be communicated to them about your raving reviews about him! We are thrilled to hear that overall you were fully satisfied with your stay with us! Can't wait for your return in 3 months, for we are looking forward to it. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything prior to your next arrival.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

If you are planning any sort of meeting, you can not go wrong by hosting it at the Comfort Inn Capital Beltway. Jonelle Jacobs, sales director is great to work with and responds quickly to your communications. Jeff Williams at the front desk, always has a smile on his face and is very professional in dealing with your guests / clients. Joseph Gentry, banquets coordinator, is amazing. He is very professional and always does everything with a smile. I also must say that he went the extra mile for us by going to the store for something that we needed. We dealt mostly with these individuals but, Eric and the two other young ladies at the front desk were great as well.
I really appreciate everything that you did for us this past weekend.
Vicky Taylor
Executive Director
District REIA

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Comfort Inn B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Hello Vicky T,
Thank you for your feedback on your experience at our hotel. We are thrilled that your meeting went smoothly and was great! Thank you for directly complimenting Jonelle, Jeff, Joseph, Eric and our front desk. I will make sure that your compliments get back to them for their successes. I am so honored to have such great people working at the hotel. They truly understand hospitality and I am pleased you experienced that as well. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you need anything.
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Hotels in this area are a bit on the pricey side, as hotel rates go, but for the money and the location, this Comfort Inn does the best job of offering comfort, friendly service, accessibility to the highway, cleanliness, and accommodations. I have been staying in hotels in this area weekly since 2011, and last night was my first night with this Comfort Inn. I was very pleased with the accommodation -- so much so -- that I wondered what took me so long to find it!

There's a Hilton, a Sheraton and a few Marriotts in the immediate area, but I'd recommend this Comfort Inn over all of them for the value... Why spend double for a 3-star hotel, when this 2-star is nearly every bit as good, and gives you a free breakfast to boot??

Hello Ed F,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are excited to hear that your stay was pleasant and that you were satisfied all around with the service, value, cleanliness and accommodations. As a frequent traveler to the area, we are thankful that you decided to give our hotel a try and were pleased. We hope you got a chance to sample all of our breakfast items including hot/cold and of course the waffles. We hope you stay with us again and please let us know in advance if there is anything you need before you stay!

Have a great day!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was my 1oth year to stay at this hotel. Their staff is exceptional in customer care. I have already booked my stay for 2014. I bring a youth group each year. Location is great being as clase to DC as it is but not in the hustle and bussle of the big city.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Comfort Inn B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Hello dklk,
Congratulations on staying with us for 10 years! We really appreciate your loyalty to the hotel and cannot express how much we value you as a guest. I am thrilled to hear that the staff here was exceptional in providing you and your youth group exceptional care for this is what we focus on here at the hotel. If there is anything we can do or you need to discuss for next year’s stay please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We want to make sure your stay keeps on being enjoyable and full of great customer service. See you in 2014!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went there with a group and everything was great! Hotel is a great value, close to everything and very nice! We can't say enough about the staff! They were awesome from the minute we checked in and could not do enough for you. Friendliest staff we have ever had and we travel a lot. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Hello picaso32,
We love hearing that you had a great stay with your group this past weekend! I am personally pleased that you got to experience the hotel’s lovely staff firsthand! We are ecstatic to hear that you get everything you pay for when it comes to value and customer service. We are always here to assist you in any way during your stay! If you need anything in the future please let us know.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beltsville
Sheraton College Park North Hotel
#3 of 12 in College Park
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#12 of 16 in Laurel

Been to Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North? Share your experiences!