$126
$139
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 07/28
$89
All reviewsgiant supermarketcapital beltwaythe ground floorbreakfast staffeasy accessair conditionerwashington dcpharmacy
Reviewed February 18, 2013

check in & stay was very smooth and easy...Eric at the front desk was friendly & made sure our stay there was what we expected. He & the other staff were very friendly & helpful.. The event was a great success & we hope we can go back there again in the future..
Thanks to everyone there & Eric...

Room Tip: easy location right off the highway..stores nearby if needed.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Comfort Inn B, General Manager at Comfort Inn College Park North, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Hello Tom T,
Thank you for writing us a great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. Thank you for pointing out how friendly and helpful our staff was and more specifically Eric. I will let him know you wrote directly about his great hospitable skills. Here at the Comfort Inn Capital Beltway we want to make sure you have an enjoyable stay and strive for that for all of our guests. Glad you had a pleasant event party and we hope you come and visit with us again too!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The staff was very kind, helpful and knew their job. Eric assisted me and answered every question I had. He was also very helpful with any issues I had and solved them with minimal effort. Big cudos to him and the rest of the staff for making me and my girlfriend feel at home.

• Stayed: February 2013
Comfort Inn B, General Manager at Comfort Inn College Park North, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Hello ChrisMWard,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am so happy to hear that we met your expectations and you had a wonderful stay. Glad that you got to encounter our great, friendly staff. I am really proud of how friendly and helpful my staff are here and I am thrilled you had the opportunity to experience this firsthand. I will make sure to let Eric know personally about your raving review. Thank you for your stay and hopefully we will see you again next time you are in the area.

Safe travels!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here a couple of times a year for years now and a few years ago the hotel was not being adequately maintained. Last year they started upgrading the facility and the staff. As upgrades continue (new door locks and cable tv channels last week), this hotel becomes an even better bargain. I recently had a situation that caused me to have to make, then cancel and then change my reservation. Gracie was extremely helpful and handled all the changes efficiently and with great compassion. All my needs were met with no hesitation and a cheerful attitude. The breakfast (recently upgraded) was terrific. We were met each morning with a cheery "good morning" by George (housekeeping) and Yassik (maintenance). In fact, every employee we came across was helpful and cheery. This is a great value and a really friendly hotel and the arrow is pointing up.

Room Tip: They have really good handicapped facilities and are working to make them even better.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternoon elmarko13,

Thank you for giving us another opportunity and we are thrilled to hear that you have noticed the changes and enjoyed your stay! Yes, you are absolutely correct we have upgraded a lot of items at the hotel from the waffles at breakfast (I hope you got the opportunity to try those) the locks and now our tv channels are in HD. I am very fortunate to have a great staff who are here to make your stay friendly and enjoyable. I will definitely pass along your TripAdvisor review to them along to Gracie specifically. They will be extremely thrilled to hear this positive review as well! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review and please do not hesitate to contact us about anything you experienced or need in the future. We hope you stay with us again soon and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed one night in an emergency situation during the cold. The hall way has a musty smell, but the room did smell fresh, the towels are clean and the bed linen too.

The bath floor had a sort of discoloration which was a turn off but at least there was no mildew which made it tolerable.

The pillows are half size which makes it a bit difficult to rest your head properly.

The worst about the room was the noise from the AC/Heat unit. It was just loud and horrible, and although placed on auto it never shut done even when the room became hot and unbearable.

I was surprised about the variety of items given for breakfast and i must admit that i was impressed with set -up and the taste.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Comfort Inn B, General Manager at Comfort Inn College Park North, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Hello GoldiMd,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the variety and taste of our breakfast items. Hopefully you got a chance to try the waffles! As for the pillow size, the loud AC/Heat Unit and the uncomfortable temperature in the room I am sorry you experienced these hassles for my staff and I try to make sure this does not occur with our guests stay. I hope next time you are in the area you will give the hotel another try. Just mention these past experiences to us and we will make sure your room does not have those issues so you can get a more comfortable stay. If you would like to discuss your concerns with me please feel free to reach out to me anytime!

Thank you!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

everyone here ,Jeff, rachael, eric they are always eager to assist anyone ,who needs help or has a question. they always make sure I am well taken care of. and the room is always clean and fresh. I always recommend this hotel to my friends, as it is convenient to and from where ever I have to travel. the management ,is very friendly and customer oriented. vickie S

Room Tip: higher floors are less noise
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Comfort Inn B, General Manager at Comfort Inn College Park North, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Vick S,

Thank you immensely for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review to let us know how we are doing. I am thrilled to hear that Jeff, Rachael and Eric took great care of you on your visit. I will make sure to pass that information along to them. We are grateful for the recommendation to your friends about our property as well! Please don’t ever hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us during your stay.

Hope you have a wonderful day!