“With my ALA Ladies”

Tj's of Calverton
Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Beltsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Good Service. Nice atmosphere. Food wasn't the best. Some items not worth the money.Food could be seasoned more.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 5, 2018

My husband and I owned a restaurant where we made everything from scratch-this was worth the trip! Wonderful liver and onions, Rueben, and french onion soup. You could tell they cared. We dined early, so lots of older/retired were there. Doesn't look like much on the inside, but the food was so good. David was out server, he did a great job.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

They have meatloaf which is odd because I never see that on a menu. It must be a good item because the table next to me ordered it. I had salad and ot was fresh and delicious. Not to fancy and not over priced. It is a good value. I wish they would start serving Ledo's pizza. The TJ Elliotts in Bowie does and ivwish this one did too.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We found this sweet family style restaurant using trip advisor & we’re so glad that we stopped. The food was great, the service was good, and the restaurant was clean.
I kind of felt like I traveled back into the late 80s/early 90s because of the decor. This place definitely caters to an older crowd, but we had a great experience there.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Whoever created this sub is a genius! It absolutely melts in your mouth and is the best veggie sub EVER (has a lot of cheese so not vegetarian)

Date of visit: June 2018