“They have meatloaf”

Tj's of Calverton
Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Beltsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

They have meatloaf which is odd because I never see that on a menu. It must be a good item because the table next to me ordered it. I had salad and ot was fresh and delicious. Not to fancy and not over priced. It is a good value. I wish they would start serving Ledo's pizza. The TJ Elliotts in Bowie does and ivwish this one did too.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We found this sweet family style restaurant using trip advisor & we’re so glad that we stopped. The food was great, the service was good, and the restaurant was clean.
I kind of felt like I traveled back into the late 80s/early 90s because of the decor. This place definitely caters to an older crowd, but we had a great experience there.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Whoever created this sub is a genius! It absolutely melts in your mouth and is the best veggie sub EVER (has a lot of cheese so not vegetarian)

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Hate to be one of those people with a bad scathing review but this is it. How they are rated 4 stars is way way overrated. Real rating is 2 1/2.The ribs were dry , the salad Ceasar salad with shrimp was returned because of sand in the salad, which took forever because we couldn’t find the server.Save your money and go somewhere else.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

I discovered Tj's a couple of years ago while in town visiting family. It is across the street from the hotel where I stay. I have always been satisfied with my meals there. It was my favorite breakfast place. This visit was different we got there at 8am when they open and a man with a thick accent seated us and then told us the food was low. We weren't sure what he meant until a girl came out of the kitchen and told us that she just arrived and had nothing to offer us to eat. Not sure why they even opened the doors and seated us.

1  Thank Sherri H