“Back to the future! ”

Tj's of Calverton
Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Beltsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We found this sweet family style restaurant using trip advisor & we’re so glad that we stopped. The food was great, the service was good, and the restaurant was clean.
I kind of felt like I traveled back into the late 80s/early 90s because of the decor. This place definitely caters to an older crowd, but we had a great experience there.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Whoever created this sub is a genius! It absolutely melts in your mouth and is the best veggie sub EVER (has a lot of cheese so not vegetarian)

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Hate to be one of those people with a bad scathing review but this is it. How they are rated 4 stars is way way overrated. Real rating is 2 1/2.The ribs were dry , the salad Ceasar salad with shrimp was returned because of sand in the salad, which took forever because we couldn’t find the server.Save your money and go somewhere else.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018

I discovered Tj's a couple of years ago while in town visiting family. It is across the street from the hotel where I stay. I have always been satisfied with my meals there. It was my favorite breakfast place. This visit was different we got there at 8am when they open and a man with a thick accent seated us and then told us the food was low. We weren't sure what he meant until a girl came out of the kitchen and told us that she just arrived and had nothing to offer us to eat. Not sure why they even opened the doors and seated us.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Sherri H
Reviewed April 17, 2018

We have been going to TJ's for years but tonight I tried their ribs on my dad's recommendation! I was amazed at how good they were! Fall off the bone good and the BBQ sauce was fantastic too! It comes with french fries and I LOVE TJ's fries! They are my favorite! Their desserts are also amazing!

If you're looking for good food at a good price - TJ's is the place!

Date of visit: April 2018