“Good sandwiches, OK fish.”
Review of Tj's of Calverton

Tj's of Calverton
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Beltsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The BBQ sandwich and the French dip were very good. The rainbow trout was dry and bland. We enjoyed the baked potatoes and salads. The server was very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The restaurant has been around for a long time. Really good food in my opinion, the service is good, but sometimes the food comes out a little slow. If you're looking for a quick place, this is probably not what you're looking for. But the food is good and it's a nice quiet place to have lunch or dinner.

I love their club sandwich, they always have tilapia specials and my family really enjoys going to TJ's.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in based on reviews, not disappointed. Had the spring special philly, chicken cheesesteak..Awesome flavor. Thanks Melissa for making me feel welcome and comfortable!!!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My friend and I chose to eat at Tj's as she had dined there many time before and enjoyed it. We were seated quickly and both ordered a lighter selection for lunch, the chicken salad on croissant and the shrimp salad on croissant. Both had sides of fruit and potato salad that were good. Unpretentious, good service, satisfying lunch. We went on a weekday around noon for lunch and it was quite busy, the business lunch crowd I suppose. The decor is plain, nothing fancy.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I ate twice during a business trip. The hospitality was good, I had the special of the day. One time it was fish, the other time it was Italian style. Both times the food was good. Nothing fancy. Just simple good food. Felt like i was visiting a friends house.