“Good, cheap, authentic. A great place for a delicious dinner!”

Sardi's Pollo a la Brasa
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Beltsville
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed March 14, 2013

A little difficult to get into their driveway, but that is about all the negative I can muster about this place. You order up at the counter, take the food to-go or to a table. The marinated roasted chicken is the reason to go here, as far as I'm concerned. A couple of chickens, four sides, six cans of pop for about $30 bucks? Yes, please! That was dinner for four plus a couple of lunches from the leftovers.

You can tell if an ethnic restaurant is good if people of that ethnicity are dining there. It was a Monday evening and the place was packed with the Latino crowd. I understand that the weekends it can get really crowded, but that is hearsay.

Here's a hint: leave out of the back driveway to avoid the traffic on Rt. 1. I think that is Rhode Island Avenue. I'll be back, that's for sure.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Oh my this place is good. It may be all about chicken in the name but their salmon is soft, flaky and very good. Had green beans with plantains.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

When you drive up to Sardi's Pollo a la Brasa, there is a line out the door! The food is cooked fresh right in front of you. The chicken was cooked to perfection along with the side order of vegetables, rice and beans! Hot delicious Food, Quick Service, at a very reasnable price. Never underestimate simplicity!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

So the first time you walk in, you will notice the former Pizza Hut decor and the long line. Don't get fooled by the decor. This place serves wonderful food and plentiful portions. The chicken is the best I have ever had in a restaurant. And I have traveled all over the world. The lamb chops are to die for. And their side dishes are delightful. I have brought customers from all over the world to eat there.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Went to Sardis at the recommendation of a co-worker. We had little time for lunch and when we got there the place was packed. We decided to get our food to go and found ourselves in and out under 5 min. Sardis has the production of great tasting chicken dinners down to a science. For less than $7.00 I got more than I could eat and a nice selection of sides to accompany my 1/4 roasted chicken. The dining room was noisy and bustling so not a place for a relaxing meal but good food at a great price. I'd go back!