“Gold standard for supremely good pho”
Review of Pho 88

Pho 88
Ranked #22 of 64 Restaurants in Beltsville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
9989gumby
“Gold standard for supremely good pho”
Reviewed May 18, 2011

Fresh and light pho. Healthy and satisfying. Flavorful spring rolls. Good place to go with group. Fast and efficient service. Compared to other pho joints, love coming here.

• Visited May 2011

College Park, MD
“Mmm mmm good”
Reviewed February 16, 2009

We love Pho 88. The pho is consistent and there's a good variety of meat toppings. The staff is prompt with your order and they do give a lot of condiments. Take care with the Siracha and don't forget to try the delicious spring rolls. The chicken pho is my standard therapy when I've got a cold. This restaurant is dependable and convenient especially now that they take credit cards.

1 Thank AngloAm
Bowie, MD
“I think this is Pho 88... husband and I love it!”
Reviewed January 26, 2009

I think this is Pho 88 in Beltsville on west side of Hwy 1, in a shopping center next to a Subway or Quiznos with a bakery and a dry cleaner on the other side, across the road from a South American chicken place. Anyway, if this is the same place, it's wonderful! Have gone twice with my husband. Went there because the Washiningtonian listed them in Cheap Eats. Large bowl of Beef Pho (many different types of beef to choose from.... I get the #9 Well Done brisket and flank, my husband gets the #6, tendons and flank, and my stepson gets Chicken Pho) is just under $7. Beef was delicious, lots of rice noodles, plus they bring you a plate full of fresh basil, bean sprouts, sliced jalapeno peppers and lime wedges. At all tables, they have two hot sauces, soy sauce, large spoons, forks (to get the noodles), chopsticks and napkins, so you're all set, and you can customize your own soup. My stepson tried one of their bubble smoothies, and gave to my husband who enjoyed it. Kiwi with Japanese Green Tea. The "bubbles" in the bottom are black colored tapioca beads, which the poster says are like gummi bears. People there drink a lot of them, and they have lots of flavors. I had a taste, and the kiwi was very fresh and vivid. The total bill for three very full people, with beverages, was $26. If you are new to Pho or not very adventurous, try the #9. We love this place, and the people are very gracious.