“Restaurant has great food and an even better staff!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Powder Mill Cafe
Ranked #21 of 65 Restaurants in Beltsville
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The staff at this restaurant makes my day every time I visit, especially Celestine K. Good food is always important at a restaurant but if a restaurant's staff is unfriendly and/or inattentive, I will not return. I usually eat at the Powder Mill Cafe after visiting my mom in the assisted living facility across the street. I come in the restaurant often feeling sad but Celestine and her manager and co-workers always make me feel welcome. And on the occasions my elderly mom who has dementia can join me for lunch she is treated like a queen. My mom highly recommends the crab cakes.

There are newer reviews for The Powder Mill Cafe

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Hey when you tired and hungry with low expectations you will be pleasantly surprised by the service which was very good and the good not bad at all. Had shrimp with veg and spaghetti pretty tasty.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I do want to say that the staff are the nicest people in the world. They seem to work around the clock, and still be kind and cheerful.

1  Thank Wannabegardening
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The service was great and the food was pretty good, although my steak was a little overcooked. the decor could use some serious work, though.

Overall nothing fancy, and I think it was a little over priced for what you get, especially attached to a hotel.

Disclosure: Our dinner was free due to issues at the hotel, but I try to review it as if I was paying full price.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Dinner and breakfast very basic, not a proper place for fancy food. part of the Sheraton, only place for dinning, . Not many good restaurants in that area.

Thank Zh.Ou.