“Safe and Secure”

Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Belcamp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The experience as a whole was horrible. The nights were a higher rate than originally expected and THEN when they did charge my card, they OVERCHARGED it and proceeded to tell me I SHOULD get the $ back next week!!! There are NO kid channels for young children (I have twin four year olds) UNLESS of course you want to PAY EXTRA for them!! There were also not enough towels in many of our (we are here with our baseball team) rooms. The hot tub is "out of order". The pool floors have so much water on them it is a constant slipping hazard. One of our team members rooms had broken TV and other things in it so they asked them to move to another floor (which is an inconvenience) and when they tried to move they couldn't to the next floor because the elevator was BROKE!!! The list goes on and on!! AND their answer to everything is "we are so sorry." Really?!?? I only gave it a star at all because at least it was a roof over our heads!! I do not recommend to anyone!! I also plan to leave my review on their website and contact corporate! Do yourself a favor and book somewhere else:/

• Stayed May 2014
Dunlap, Tennessee
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

First off , hats off to the helpful staff, especially Anthony. They try hard but there are way too many little things that are overlooked so
Big BOO to the Corporate Structure of Wyndham. Dirty carpet &vent fan in room. Hot tub broken for months. Poorly attended to breakfast room . No water cups and empty hand sanitizer in workout room . Sad because it's a nice looking place and just needs a little oversight and tweaking to make it a top choice. Wyndham has been going downhill lately. Possibly the worst website and customer service department of all major hotels. We even stopped using our Wyndham Credit Card because of poor service. Back to patronizing the Hilton and Holiday Inn brands after years of being loyal Wyndham patrons. Shame because almost all of the staff are top notch

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Belcamp
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I enjoyed my stay. The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly. I would return to this hotel if I travel in this area again. The website needs updating to show that the whirlpool is no longer available.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Belcamp
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
SpringHill Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen
Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood - Bel Air
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood? Share your experiences!