“Crab cakes, AWESOME!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Belcamp
Cuisines: Italian
“Crab cakes, AWESOME!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I know what you are thinking, crab cakes at a pizzeria?? I thought so too but they are absolutely amazing! Fried or broiled.

Tucson, Arizona
“Good and cheap”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had crab cakes. They were good. You got a lot of food for the price. It's not fancy. You get your food on a paper plate with plastic utensils. One in our group had a chicken sandwich and said it was excellent.

Visited February 2014
Springfield, Ohio
“Crab cakes to die for!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Best crab cakes ever!
Local Pizzeria & carryout - has a sit-in area, or you can get everything to go. Maureen was our waitress and she was great!

• Visited February 2014
Hickory, North Carolina
“Best crabcake anywhere.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I lived in Bel Air, MD for 23 years. Riverside Pizza and her sister restaurant, Box Hill Pizzeria, have the best broiled crabcake you will find anywhere. Trust me on this one!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dawn R
Bel Air, Maryland
“First Time Visit”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife and I used a BMore Bargains coupon she bought on the internet which we use quite a lot to try new places. We were not disappointed at all. She said her crab cake (specialty of the house) was very good. Not creamy which is how she does not like it. I had a Caesar Salad and Ruben. Both were quite good. It is not fancy but was clean and roomy. The service was very good.

• Visited August 2013