“Rehearsal dinner”

Liberatore's Ristorante & Catering
Reserve with OpenTable
Liberatore's Ristorante & Catering is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 159 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt 24
Description: Traditional Italian Classics, Maryland Favorites, Signature Dishes, Chef Specials, Upscale Martini Lounge, Boutique Wines, Professional Service
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We reserved the smaller room for our son's rehearsal dinner. The staff were so accomodating and helpful. The service was great, and food was very good (my favorite was the lobster bisque). The room was perfect for our special night. The owner was so flexible and great with ideas. The evening was such fun. I would book another party there anytime!

2  Thank NashMD

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very good Italian food, nice atmosphere, and good service. Food seems very authentic, in nice portions. Everything tasted great! Server was attentive and prompt. No complaints! Will definitely go again.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

We recently celebrated my son's 1st Communion with a reception here. It was a wonderful time, the food was great, and the server really took great care of us.

1  Thank dotnbri1
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Went here last night with my wife and another couple. This is our 4th time at this restaurant. We have been here just as a single couple and with a group of 20 and they have been consistently good. Last night, we started with the grilled Calamari, which is always very good. Though they have very good traditional calimari, this is a great change up and is delightful. We all got different entrees. I got the Chicken and Shrimp Stacie, my wife got the Veal and Shrimp Carcioli (sp?). One friend got the Chicken Fra Diavalo. And the last got Shrimp Scampi. All were cooked well and seasoned nicely. If I was nitpicking, my shrimp may have been ever so slightly overcooked, but I still enjoyed them and as I said, it would be nitpicking. For dessert, we had the salted caramel cake, the key lime pie and the coconut cake. All were flavorful and enjoyable, particularly the salted caramel cake. We also had multiple glasses of both the white and red sangria and both were very good. Again, if I were nitpicking, it would have been nice to have been offered a pitcher (I am not sure that they have them this way), but again that is nitpicking, as we did not ask. Overall, this is a good go to Italian restaurant in Harford County.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Some dishes were very good, but the Veal Marsala had a taste never before experienced.