“Love this place”

Bagel Works Bel Air
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Bel Air
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I've been coming here for years. Before I moved downtown I ate breakfast here almost everyday before work.

There are newer reviews for Bagel Works Bel Air

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Whenever we visit Bel Air, we always dine in and take bagels back to Michigan. In addition to super bagels, their lox/smoked salmon is top notch and the portions good for the price.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife is from New York and says this is the closest that she has gotten to New York Bagels since moving from NY to Bel Air Md.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Loved the service, ambiance and the bagels! The staff was so friendly, like an old friend coming to town. The tables were filled with a variety of people with that small town diner feel and noise. I had a bagel sandwich on a sun dried tomato bagel. Absolutely the best...and now my new favorite flavor. The bagel was so fresh tasting and had perfect texture that I bought a baker's dozen as I left. So nice to see great "mom & pop" restaurants in a sea of franchises.