“Our Favorite Birthday Destination”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #49 of 162 Restaurants in Bel Air
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Oh! The burgers, the onion rings, the shakes, the mixed drinks, the fries, the chicken...it is all so good and very affordable. My older children ask for this restaurant each year.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We visited on a Thursday evening and it was moderately crowded. Burgers came out in a reasonable time and as ordered. The wait staff were very friendly and this we had no issues at all for dinner. Good atmosphere and it wasn’t so loud that you couldn’t hear the conversation.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

My daughter and I stopped by Red Robin on Sunday for a late lunch. The server was friendly and attentive. We asked some questions about the menu and, since she was new, she checked quickly with a manager to give us the correct answers. The food was excellent and cooked to order. It was a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Went there recently with the family and had great food and service. My hamburger was the best I've had in quite a while. Far better than the usual chain outfit.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I visited this restaurant on 5 Feb 2014 for dinner. I had the BBQ CHX WRAP & Soup comb. The wrap was outstanding with plenty of chicken and the Tortilla soup was excellent. The place has been remodeled and is very refreshing. I plan to visit again soon.