“Wow!”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #17 of 157 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tamarac, Florida
“Wow!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped here on a very busy Sunday morning. We were told our wait would be 10 minutes but I am sure it was less than that. We were served promptly, too. I had the pecan pancakes. I could not believe all the pecans! Hubby ate the Mama's country breakfast. The eggs came just the way he likes them. Our waitress said she was a sausage short and would bring it out but the words were no sooner out of her mouth then another waitress brought it over. I also noted a table being set up for a large party. The man helping with clean up and set up wore a tie so I am assuming he was a manager was helping. This place must have team work down to a science. I like Cracker Barrel but this one gets my zenith award!

• Visited July 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“good food and good service”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Always consistent in food quality and prompt service. I had Uncle Herschel's favorite with grilled catfish eggs over easy sawmill gravy (would love sausage gravy), grits and biscuits along with potato hash. Well done and filling. The other 3 in the party had variations of the same thing except for the catfish. The wait wasn't bad at all. Go there. It's worth it!

• Visited July 2014
Bel Air, Maryland
“Cracker Barrel at Riverside”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife and I each had the grilled catfish, pinto beans, cole slaw, and unsweetened ice tea. We were waited on by Jessica E. Over all our dinner was excellent.

• Visited June 2014
Fulltime RVers
“Try the Campfire Specials!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We had the new Campfire Specials - one Chicken, one Beef. Scrumptious! The whole meal is cooked in a foil wrap, just as you would at camp. Meat, potatoes, cob corn, onions, and tomatoes. Very tender.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

It was mothers day and very busy yet the entire staff still made us feel welcome! It took a while to get our table but that was due to the day. Our food came out hot and fresh! The service was spot on!

• Visited May 2014