“Pleasantly surprised”

Cuisines: American
Abingdon, Maryland
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We had not been to this restaurant in over 6 months. The last time we were there, the service was so poor--30 minute wait for food that never came--we got up and left. But, yesterday, both the service and the food were terrific. I got the Parmesan chicken pasta and it was delicious. The sangria wasn't as good as it used to be. Next time I will switch to iced tea.

• Visited August 2014

Bel Air, Maryland
“Great Ribs!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My wife and I love Ruby Tuesday and this is a great location. Although we always order the same thing. The half rack of ribs and sometimes I add the fried shrimp. Always delicious!! The salad bar is great and offers a great selection. Staff is always friendly. Love the garlic biscuits they give before your meal. If you like ribs and have never tried Ruby Tuesday, give them a try. I've had some overdone ribs at some locations before, but don't recall this being an issue here.

• Visited December 2013
Apex, North Carolina
“Dinner”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My waitress was slow, like I was her first customer ever. And, the lobster I ordered came back raw. I had to call the manager to the table and explain what happened and he gave me two beers for free.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great service”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I eat here frequently while on business trips and they always have great food. I like the reasonable portions and the wine is not bad for a chain. The staff is always super and they don't assume you want to sit at the bar just because you are alone. I like this Ruby Tuesday better than others I have been to.

Visited May 2013
Vienna, Austria
“wonderful choice of vegetables”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

wide choice of food available, but I went for the garden greeneries. Good salad bar, and good beer available. Price range ok. Music a little bit too loud, though.

Visited May 2013