“Good sushi.”

Cuisines: Sushi
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good sushi.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Good sushi, okay service. I ate at the bar and the servers kept bringing other peoples' food by and sitting it too close to me at the bar. Not that I minded, but if it had been my plate, I would not have wanted it to sit so close to you that you could pick at it.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Roadhore

“Not the greatest but is probably the best sushi for the area.”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

If you are craving sushi in the aberdeen area, check out Fuji Sushi. I saw reviews and checked it out. It was not the best sushi i have ever had but i will say that i went back there again for the tammy roll. It was absolutely delicious. Avocado, crunch, rice and spicy mayo.

The staff was friendly but the service wasn't that great. I tried the plum wine with my sushi. It was decent but i did not drink the whole thing. My entire meal came out to $25 with the tammy roll priced at $15 and the plum wine plus the tip. Most of the rolls are not that much though. The first time i ate their earlier in the week, my entire meal included saki and the crunchy salmon roll. It totaled roughly $15.

The sushi was delicious and the selection was as expected. Like i said, not the greatest sushi i have ever had but it did the job. I recommend you try it out though. Taste and judge it for yourself.

Edgewood, Maryland
“Best Sushi!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is the best place to get sushi in Harford County for sure, we are here at least once a month!! We've been to at least 25 sushi restaurants throughout several states and this is probably our favorite out of all of them! Everything always fresh and the specialty rolls are all excellent! The Bel Air is my favorite.

• Visited August 2012
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The best sushi not only in Harford County but the Baltimore metro area. Their specialty rolls are amazing. They have a book of all weekly Special Rolls that they keep n will make if they have all ingredients. Just have to ask for it. I have eaten at a good handful of baltimore, towson, hunt valley sushi places that have had the praises of city paper n baltimore magazine n this place tops them all. Recommend ocean roll, sunset roll, n the weekly special roll called the Modern Roll.

Bel Air, Maryland
“Great Fresh Sushi”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The sushi is so fresh and delicious! We usually order a large boat and a sashimi deluxe to feed 2 adults and 2 sushi loving kids. It is accompanied by miso soup and salad. I do wish, however, that there was a bit more diversity of sushi and sashimi for these large combinations, although I understand most people prefer more mainstream selections. They still give some options as you are able to select 2 special rolls with the large boat, and the choices are plentiful and appetizing. It is always beautifully presented and finished quickly.

• Visited July 2012