“Rubbed me the right way!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #67 of 159 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went here on a Sunday afternoon for a late lunch around 2PM. My goal was to stuff the family so I could avoid making dinner later. Although the parking lot was full, I didn't get discouraged. After all, a crowded parking lot is a sign that there are a lot of employees or the place is popular. Was greeted by the manager and the wait for a table was less than 5 minutes. As an appetizer, we ordered the chicken wings which had an interesting sweet and sour rub. Probably some of the tastiest wings I've ever had. I couldn't decide between a pulled chicken sandwich or ribs, so I solicited the help of the adorable, attentive, extremely attractive college age waitress. Did I already mention she was extremely attractive? She recommended that I try the Memphis ribs and she was right. Large serving, flavored perfectly, with baked beans, steak fries, and a corn muffin. So thankful for her recommendation that I offered to adopt her and pay her college tuition! Ended up buying six corn muffins to go since they were so good. Overall, the manager was very engaged, the service was excellent, and the food was very good. Lunch for three persons, not including tip and no alcohol was $59. Did I mention the waitress was extremely attractive? Turned out to be a great experience and this place definitely rubbed me the right way!

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I both ordered a rib dinner they were very dry and they were burnt. The waitress was very nice she noticed that our ribs were black when she delivered them and she ordered us another rack of ribs. The problem was these ribs came out ln the same condition as the first. the ribs were dry and would not come off the bone and were unedible.
They gave you massive quantities of food for the price however I found most of it to be very low quality
if you're looking for good baby back ribs I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Stopped off at Famous Dave's today, and boy was it ever good. We had the lunch special, which was either one or two of whatever you wanted.( for less than 10 bucks ) I got the chicken and fish sticks, while my husband got the chicken and spareribs. Along with your choice of side, you also got one of their great tasting corn biscuits.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were in the mood for some bbq and were quite dissapointed. We got the 1/2 trashcan lid for two. The ribs were so salty, and dry and did not just fall off the bone. This is the second time we have tried Dave's (1st time in Annopolis) both times we left wishing for better ribs. The smoked chicken was good and so were the cowboy beans. The place was clean and staff great but for the money we could have taken home a few racks of ribs from a truck that would have been WAY better. I am a food snob for sure, and I expect good food. If your ok with average go for it.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Very casual. Kids love their "trashcan lid" platters. Good value for meals. We like their sauces and have bought bottles home to use.