“Pleasant Surprise”

Riverside Pub & Grille
Ranked #10 of 157 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bel Air, MD
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Bought a half off coupon through Groupon. The location is really Belcamp at exit 80 on I-95 in MD. I expected a bar that served some food. I was wrong. The food was very good. The salads were absolutely fresh. My steak was done exactly as I requested. Wife's crab cake was good too. The service was slow to take an order but once done then service was very good. When we arrived there were few tables occupied. When leaving, all but two tables were full. There is a small bar with some patrons and obligatory TV for sports. Patrons were a mix of nearby hotel guests and locals. I noticed that they were able to accommodate children. Prices for food were reasonable. I thought $6 for house wine was a bit high. All things consider, this was a very good experience and we will be back for sure.

• Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Neptune City, New Jersey, United States
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

In town for a soccer tournament with the kids, needless to say tournament was cancelled. Walked from the hotel to Riverside. What an experience. I can't say enough wonderful things about Riverside. From the moment we walked in the door(party of 7) to the moment we left. Wait staff was amazing. Crab cakes were the best I have had on the east coast. It is nice to see the owner flowing through out the restaurant. Some people were locals, and he knew them very well, others like us, out of towners were given the same treatment as a local, and he gave us some insite on a neighboring town which was beautiful. Would definitely recommend to anyone coming to the area.

• Visited March 2014
Huntsville, AL
“Where the locals go...”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This establishment offers traditional Pub fare and has an accompanying bar serving a variety of common beer brands. The waiter also informed me they were soon to be licensed to serve liquor. Given their variety of food choices, this establishment would do well by expanding their selection of beer to include less common micro-brews. The food and atmosphere is good but the choice of beer prevents a rating of excellent. Go there for the food and an occasional cold beer.

• Visited March 2014
Aberdeen, Maryland
“Great”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Close by the Country Inn with great food and service. Fridley people and a great place to relax and have a cold beer and great wings.

Visited February 2014
Detroit
“Well managed place with great food, beers, and wines”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This pub is great. It is very well managed. The employees are great and so is the food and drink. The only thing that I've had there that wasn't great was the crab pretzel. It was half frozen like it was cooked in a microwave. Everything else was spectacular (and I've had a lot of different meals there).

Visited March 2014