“We had a nice stay at this hotel for my daughters wedding.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Reviewed October 7, 2010

We had a nice stay at this hotel with family and friends.
We enjoyed the continental breakfast which was free and we got to eat with our group of family and friends.

We would recommend this hotel to others.
It meet our needs for my daughters wedding in Bel Air Maryland.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Management response:Responded October 14, 2010

I thank you so very much for your gracious and kind words regarding our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed it, and congratulations again to you and your family on the happy occasion of your daughter's wedding.
All the best, take care.

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Reviewed August 9, 2010

**My Standard Disclaimer: I am not a snob who demands everything be five-star all of the time. I am not a cheapskate who refuses to pay for anything decent and then complains about the quality of the service and facilities. I am an ordinary person who only asks that my room is clean and the service and amenities offered by the hotel are consistent with the cost. I write my impressions of my stay and the value of it.**

This was my first stay ever at a Country Inn and I was pretty impressed. The hotel does try to aim for an authentic "country inn" look, almost to the point of kitschiness, but you had to appreciate the effort. It didn't look like your standard sterile hotel. They had bookcases in the lobby filled with books you could borrow, which can be a plus when you're travelling alone.

Front desk at check in was wonderful. Quick and friendly.

Room was clean and ginormous. I had so much storage space that it made me wish I were staying more than a weekend iwth a companion. Bathroom was standard. Bed was reasonably comfortable.

Fitness center was adequate. It would have been nice if the outdoor pool were larger - or at least a larger pool area. One evening I went there for a swim and a large group of people was having what looked like a family reunion down there. They took up 3/4 of the pool area. I felt as if I were intruding on their party just by swimming laps in the little pool. I think they need to expand their outdoor seating area for this kind of thing.

There seemed to be a few large parties at the hotel and one of them became very loud at midnight one night and woke me up. They were taken care of quickly and the noise stopped.

Breakfast buffet was well-stocked with the standard stuff (one hot dish, waffle irons, fruit, toast and bagels, etc.). Breakfast was like feeding time at the zoo. Just try to get your breakfast while the vultures descend and form a blockade - not the hotel's fault, but I think it might have been less of a problem if there were more seating available.

Hotel is not in the greatest location. Not much is in walking distance. I was without a car, which was a big disadvantage, but for those with a car, I'm sure there is a lot to do in the neighborhood.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Taz_maniac70
Reviewed July 25, 2010

We stopped there in our way fro Philly to Washington,we were looking for a place to sleep close to the highway and at a good price. It was the cheapest of the hotels in the area,so we decided to stay there.What a great choice!! When we did the check-in a very friendly woman looked for the best room for us to stay with our 8 month old baby, with a rate of 79.99 dolars, we got a very big king size suite and breakfast included. We were so happy that we decided to stay one more night and stop and visit Baltimore.Staff was extremely friendly,they open the pool for us, gave us recommendations to visit Baltimore, where to go and when to avoid the rush hours in the highway,etc.
Property is simple, next to the I-95,but has a lot of extras that you really would appreciate. There is a pool,coin laundry,good breakfast and afternoon snacks that change every day,as pizza or chicken wings,for example.
Suite room is huge,our was located in first floor and as I never seen before in USA roof was so big,as in european old houses,so room looked even more wide ans spacious.
I higly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2010

During our vacation of 2 weeks, we stayed at several Country Inns as well as several 4 & 5 star hotels, This Country Inn & Suites stood out. Everything was clean, and the hosts were cheerful and helpful. Much attention to detail made this the best stay of our 2 week vacation.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2009

My wife and I stopped here on a trip to New York from South Carolina. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful and it made our trip trouble free. We are so glad that we stayed here.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2009

Everything about this hotel was exceptional.
We stayed at the hotel to see my grandson play in the air force lacrosse for leukemia tournament. It was not played because of the weather but we did get to spend time with him at the hotel the airforce team was staying at which was close to ours. So in the end we were very pleased with our choice of The country inn.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2009

The staff was exceptionally courteous, the rooms were very clean (I check thorougly for hair and evidence of a quick clean), and loved Cracker Barrel behind us. Our group consisted of a boys baseball team and parents like me who were more concerned about what we were getting. Loved the porch with the rockers. I did email and tell Pam that we were very happy with our stay and would do it again. We received a very good price for what we got. See you Sept. 2009

• Stayed: September 2008
SpringHill Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 16 in Aberdeen

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Address: 1435 Handlir Dr, Bel Air, MD 21015-6602
Location: United States > Maryland > Bel Air
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Price Range: $112 - $155 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East Hotel Bel Air