Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Sumerduck, Virginia
“Beautiful inside and out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was my first time staying at this hotel and when I walked in the lobby the staff was very helpful in carrying my bags to my room and making sure I knew which room I was in. Kristy went above and beyond with her expertise and assistance. I was amazed at how clean and spacious the rooms were. The food was delicious also.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Ocala, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The hotel is located right off I 95 behind a Cracker Barrel. It is very easy to find, ample parking, helpful efficient staff. The room was spacious but was a bit musty. We had to turn on the air conditioner to keep down the odor. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the room had a plentiful supply of towels. The were many choices for breakfast. The meeting rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
La Grange, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Rooms and lobby were very clean and tidy. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices and I loved the free dinner buffet without having to get back into my car and drive (and pay more) to get it. The staff was friendly and helpful with answers or recommendations when I asked. I was traveling alone but the convenience of meals M-Th would make this a great place for families as well or a business traveler who is tired of fast food!
Definitely a place I'd stay again if I were in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
NW NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The hotel staff goes above and beyond at Country Inn Bel Air making you feel so welcome. I asked for a restaurant recommendation one night, and Kristy recommended the best Italian food. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Chester, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped here for a quick overnight on our way from VA to NYC. The room was really just adequate. The bed was surprisingly hard. Breakfast was slightly better than normal. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Ornskoldsvik, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very familiar hotel and fantastic staff. Its nice and tidy, the rooms are large and well equipped. Feels like everything is close by.

The breakfast is well prepared and available early! The dinner is free mondays to thursdays and is a buffet style. The other days dinner is not offered or available at the hotel however the neighbourhood offers plenty of alternatives.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel is beautiful, I love the staircase in the lobby. The staff was very nice and helpful during our stay. The dinners are really nice and a luxury I don't find at many hotels. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The housekeeping staff did a great job. We would come back and stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bel Air
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen
Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood - Bel Air
SpringHill Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Bel Air - Aberdeen

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Address: 1435 Handlir Dr, Bel Air, MD 21015-6602
Location: United States > Maryland > Bel Air
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites - Bel Air East