WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Chester, Virginia
“Just ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped here for a quick overnight on our way from VA to NYC. The room was really just adequate. The bed was surprisingly hard. Breakfast was slightly better than normal. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Ornskoldsvik, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very familiar hotel and fantastic staff. Its nice and tidy, the rooms are large and well equipped. Feels like everything is close by.

The breakfast is well prepared and available early! The dinner is free mondays to thursdays and is a buffet style. The other days dinner is not offered or available at the hotel however the neighbourhood offers plenty of alternatives.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel is beautiful, I love the staircase in the lobby. The staff was very nice and helpful during our stay. The dinners are really nice and a luxury I don't find at many hotels. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The housekeeping staff did a great job. We would come back and stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed at this location as my friend was getting married in Harford county. We had a lovely time. The staff was friendly and willing to go the extra mile. Breakfast was full of many options and everyone in our group found something they enjoyed. We enjoyed the pool and the front porch areas and used them to gather and talk with our friends. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and I enjoyed a great night's sleep.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Anaheim, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel is great for the price, staff are very friendly. Everyone knows you by name. They provide free breakfast and dinner as well. Great values. I've been coming to this hotel on and off from the beginning of the year. Everyone is always glad to see you. They really make you feel at home here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Davenport, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have visited Bel Air, MD on business two or three week a month for the last four years and will likely continue to do so for some time. After staying at several other hotels in the area, I was thrilled to find this hotel. The rooms are consistently clean and comfortable and the housekeeping staff is very conscientious in their efforts to keep them well cared for. The beds are very comfortable and are made up with a generous comforter, a feature which I highly value yet find in very few other hotels. Many nights I sleep better at this hotel than I do at home. The one thing that most impressed me, and the reason I will continue to make this hotel my home away from home, is the staff who I find especially friendly and accommodating. Among them, Kristy excels in her ability to make each and every guest feel at home and like a welcomed member of the family. The care and attention to detail the staff demonstrate in caring for hotel guests makes this hotel my most favored place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Country Inn and Suites in Bel Air, MD offered everything we needed on our long drive. They had a salad and taco fixings when we arrived in the evening and a wonderful breakfast in the morning. The room was Squeeky clean and the WIFI worked perfectly. The staff was so helpful and checked with us to be sure all was well.

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bel Air
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood - Bel Air
La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood / Aberdeen-South
SpringHill Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Address: 1435 Handlir Dr, Bel Air, MD 21015-6602
Location: United States > Maryland > Bel Air
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East Hotel Bel Air