“Decent valentines day”

510 Johnnys
Ranked #29 of 162 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New American inspired menu burgers, steaks, seafood, pasta, and more! Happy Hour appetizers M-F 3-7pm. See live music from local bands on our stage 5 days a week, or watch the game on our huge projector screen and 40+ TVs!
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Me and my date ate here for valentines day. The place was packed, service was ridiculously slow and not very personable, but that's understandable for a busy night. however, the tables were way too close together.... i had to constantly move my chair for passing guests and people moving throughout the tables. seemed like they were more worried about getting as many customers as they could cram into the building than customer service. The food was good, but the atmosphere was uncomfortable. We've been there before and have had OK dining experiences.... but thats about it. just OK.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I went there couple times, never had bad experience. Good food. Service is little slow but torlerable. They cater for wedding downstairs. Have elevator and handicap access. I will recommend to all.

2  Thank Shanghaiwind1964
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My family and I love to come here. They have good specials, we love the stuffed shrimp special -- they're to die for! Two HUGE stuffed shrimp (pretty much like two crabcakes) with a salad and two sides. Every server we have had has been excellent too. I highly recommend trying it!

1  Thank Leah1104
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is my first food review ever. I read all of the reviews, and found the negatives to be from cheap & petty people. If you only go to the Diner around the corner, you really need to stop writing reviews.
THIS PLACE WAS GREAT! Service was excellent, and food was very tasty. Chicken parm, crab dip, salmon BLT, & spaghetti & meatballs were all top notch. Beer was cold & varied. My whole family noted great tasting food, and the reasonable prices. We eat everywhere in Bel Air and this is #1...

2  Thank HijodeErnesto
Reviewed January 1, 2013

There food is very good and the portions (at least the pasta) are huge. Once, when I couldn't decided what to have, the waiter asked me what I wanted to have for lunch the next day.....always leftovers to take home.

1  Thank arthart

Been to 510 Johnnys? Share your experiences!