“Best Hidden Gem”
Review of Pairings Bistro

Pairings Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Pairings Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 162 Restaurants in Bel Air
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: RT 924
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Went out with some out of town friends from Long Island NY, started out with some drinks and that got the night started. Picked the 4 course meal which offers many different selections. We all picked something different so we could taste each others meal which was great fun. Every meal that was served was outstanding. We had Duck, Salmon & Lobster Macaroni followed by four different desserts. Our server Guy was fantastic, Jon the owner stopped by and asked us how everything was and spent some time with us, which was very nice. The wine selection is tops and the menu offers a wine pairing with every meal. Will go many more time.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Went there for my wife's birthday. I'm Italian so I can be snobby with food. This place is very well decorated, the service was excellent and the food was truly European portioned. We paired our menu with the recommended wines and it was perfect.

Absolutely recommend it!!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I went to celebrate my 55th birthday. The menu did not have much to choose from on the 4 to choose from menu. So I went with the Swordfish off the Grill menu. The soup was delicious but not much, the dinner dish came and My dish was not much on the plate. My Husband's steak was good, but not much vegies. The dessert menu was still the summer menu, which was not much to choose from, so I didn't have chocolate cake for my birthday. I can home and had ice cream!
The waiter was Great! But I feel they could be a little more generous with the food servings after spending $100.00 (with tip) and coming home still hungry. I had water and my Husband had 1 beer.
Don't think I'll go there again for my Birthday dinner!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have eaten here on several occasions, usually, treating a friend to a birthday lunch. Food is out of this world. Service is excellent. They have added a wine bar, so the wine selections are wonderfully paired with your entre' (if you choose to, or select your own). You really have to treat yourself to this little extravagance. It is pricey, but well worth it.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were there for over two hours and my fiance had two beers (1 beer per hour is just one example of lack of attention demonstrated). Not to mention, when we were placing our order he specifically told the server that he wanted to see the wine menu again later so that he could get a glass with our meal. NEVER ONCE did the server offer the wine menu. THEN, I saw the server taking another customer's order at the bar AND while doing so, HE STUCK HIS FINGER IN HIS MOUTH AND PICKED AT ONE OF HIS TEETH! HE THEN PROCEEDED TO ENTER THE ORDER INTO THE COMPUTER WITH HIS DIRTY HANDS!!! Very over priced for sub-quality food. We stopped at Taco Bell on the way home. NEVER going there again.

1  Thank Sarah H