“Nice meal!”

Sizzling Bombay
Ranked #28 of 168 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fine Indian Dining Restaurant. Huge Lunch buffet and Variety of kabob and Entree selection to choose from.
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

We came here because we noticed that Neel's kabobs was out of business. Food is great! The service is good, overall it was a 5 star visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is the best of the best out of any of the Indian food I’ve had in the Baltimore area so far. The chicken tikka is just sooo good. The sauce is tasty and the chicken is done just right. Such a great meal. Definitely my go to place for Indian food.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The owners seem to be pretty good people, and my wife and I love indian. This is THE indian option in town. The food is pretty good. Being born english, I feel I am an afficionado in the curry world, and I love a good spicy curry. They tend to under spice the foods here, probably to make the american market happy, but overall the food is very good (you just have to ask for them to spice it up).
The service is impeccable, and it is a clean restaurant. I like this place a lot.

1  Thank Jim L
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband and I were driving home from AC and were searching on tripadvisor for a place to eat. We finally decided on having the lunch buffet here... I'm definitely glad we stopped and we will make it a "regular" on our way home.

When you first walk in, I thought the buffet would be slim picking. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised. They had a large selection and the qualify was top notch. By far the best foods were the vegetable dishes.

Since I don't know all the names of the dishes, I would highly recommend this place and will visit again.

1  Thank joy752
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Nice comfortable atmosphere, good food, but waiters a bit slow and I do so hate to wait beyond what I believe is a reasonable time. Interesting lunch and weekend buffet as well. Once we arrived at 5PM on a week day when they officially open for dinner, and the heat was not on, cooking had not started. They offered too many excuses, such as, "it's only 5 PM, " etc. Dinner took forever, about 45 minutes waiting time. We never returned after that.

Been to Sizzling Bombay? Share your experiences!