“Business Occasion”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

In todays times I would think that a restaurant would welcome all customers whether eating in or carry out business. I tried 3 times to spend my money at Bonefish and was told 3 times the manager would call me back. I was told 2 times that he was too busy to come to the phone or call me back. Needless to say I called another local restaurant and they couldn't have been more helpful to accomodate me for my business.I can't rate the food because I never got the chance to place an order but if its anything like the service I am sure I would not be satisfied.The owner should take a lesson in customer service.

1  Thank Mark H

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Bonefish is a pretty up scale fish joint, not like some others. We enjoy the nice, quiet, classy atmosphere. The waitresses, waiters dress in white "chef like" uniforms and treat you special. The dishes are always presented nicely and the desserts are fantastic. I'm a key lime pie type of gal and i'd say theirs is one the best!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife and I stopped in for my birthday. We had the bang-Bang shrimp for and appetizer. I had the shrimp tacos and my wife had a burger. Since we ate our dinner during happy hour we received a discount on our meal. Our waitress was excellent.

1  Thank Wayne701
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Located in a mall it is only accessible from the right. Then you have to be embarrassed while the rest of your party goes in and you wait for the special wheelchair door to be opened. Because of this I will not go back. The food is very inconsistent and your server is difficult to find. The bar is all stand up or booths, no place for a wheelchair.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I know this is a chain but Bonefish does a very nice job of not making you feel like you are in a chain restaurant. They have excellent offerings and continually update their seasonal menu. My wife and i regularly have our special occasion dinners here.