“Good Fish!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I know this is a chain but Bonefish does a very nice job of not making you feel like you are in a chain restaurant. They have excellent offerings and continually update their seasonal menu. My wife and i regularly have our special occasion dinners here.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My husband and I dine at Bone Fish from time to time and love the menu. The food is delicious. The reception staff isn't very good about calling you when your table is ready, but the servers are always polite and helpful. The dining room is a little too cramped and noisy, but the food makes it worth while. They have a good wine selection as well.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Ok, so I am not a foodie, but I know a good meal when I'm (ack!) forced to pay for one. I prefer a good home-cooked meal or a non-greasy grill, but I do like exploring. I'm an idiot for shrimp, and I can eat seafood all day long as long as it's not raw. I want my salads FRESH, the coffee hot, the beer reasonable, and the service attentive. AND I don't want to pay an arm and a leg unless the Pope is eating at the next table. So, that said, I found myself wanting to impress out-of-town relatives who have the entire cuisine of the Puget Sound area of Washington State at their beck and call. They are not easily impressed. My husband and I decided to take them to the Bonefish Grill, as it was a pain to get them into a waterfront restaurant in Havre de Grace, where parking is hit and miss and prices are high. This restaurant is on the back of the Harford Mall in Bel Air, MD. Plenty of free parking, open door, sit down--easy. We all had something different. The uncle likes Asian HOT--he was very happy. The aunt had a HUGE salad with grilled something on top, I had shrimp (surprise!) and husband had chicken. Beer all around (nice variety available) except me, designated driver. The waiter was incredibly professional, returned often to ask if we needed this or that, yet was not intrusive. He cleared, refilled cups, offered extras, zoom-zoom--like he was on rollerskates. We did not have to ask him to do anything. Each couple shared one of their desserts (I suggest you do unless you are a total oink). The waiter boxed up our leftovers for us. The price for the dinner for four with drinks and dessert did not require a second mortgage. It was so reasonable that I returned with my husband for his birthday. Had Kyle this time--same excellent service. He brought the husband's dessert with a candle in it--nice touch. We are really pleased with this "mid-upscale" chain. The service is unreal, the food is a delight, and it couldn't be easier to get into. If you want to pay for ambiance, you'll have to go elsewhere. If you want to feel like it's your special day every time, try the Bonefish Grill.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Bonefish Grill is a chain restaurant, but they are so particular in preparing their dishes that you will love them. Their food quality is consistent. Bang bang shrimp is their signature dish. It is somgood that you will be longing to go again and again. The blackened trout with rice was as great as bang bang shrimp. I have been to couple of Bonefish restaurants and they are always crowded. Highly recommends you to take a reservation, otherwise be prepared to wait for at least 40-50 min.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have to say that the Bone Fish Grill in Bel Air, MD is a great place for seafood. From the Corn Chowder with Lump Crab to the delectable grilled fish everything is superb. Even the veggies are to die for. The portions are perfect which leave you enough room for dessert. The atmosphere is very comfortable and management always comes to the table to check on your dining experience. Yes! The Bone Fish Grill in Bel Air offers a yummy experience!

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!