Early July is always eagerly anticipated by our family, as it means our annual trip to the Stage Neck Inn.
We've been visiting the Inn during the Summer (New England roots draw us back each year) since the late 1970s. Every year it gets better.
The Summer experience has also brought us back many times during the rest of the year as well, with equally great memories and experiences.
The location; the food; quality; charm and the overall experience are outstanding. Second to none. And we've eaten and stayed in 5 star hotels and resorts throughout North America and Europe.
A taste of Maine with large measure of class. We're looking forward to another visit later this Summer- can't get enough of the Inn !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stage Neck Inn is situated on a peninsula, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, The York River, and York Harbor. One of only 13 properties in the country to have consistently earned AAA’s Four Diamond Award since 1976, there are extensive amenities for the size of the resort … indoor and outdoor pools, a beach, clay tennis courts, 18-hole golf, a day spa, two restaurants, lounge, and deluxe guest rooms with private baths and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Stage Neck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Neck Hotel York Harbor
- Inn Maine Neck Stage York
- Stage Neck Inn York Harbor, Maine
- Stage Neck York Harbor