We had been away for a few years even though we have been visiting The Stage Neck for thirty years. It is as good as ever when we visited the first week in August. The setting for the hotel right on the Atlantic Ocean and the York River in York Harbor, Maine is just beautiful. On the grounds by the town beach, is a fresh water pool and two clay tennis courts; there are many golf courses in the area as well. 15 minutes north of Portsmouth, New Hampshire and 45 minutes south of Portland. The dinning room provides three meals a day as well as cocktails and meals can be had in the bar. Breakfast buffet is included in the price of the room. Just a wonderful summer resort (understand the fall season is just as beautiful).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stage Neck Inn is situated on a peninsula, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, The York River, and York Harbor. One of only 13 properties in the country to have consistently earned AAA’s Four Diamond Award since 1976, there are extensive amenities for the size of the resort … indoor and outdoor pools, a beach, clay tennis courts, 18-hole golf, a day spa, two restaurants, lounge, and deluxe guest rooms with private baths and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Stage Neck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Neck Hotel York Harbor
- Inn Maine Neck Stage York
- Stage Neck Inn York Harbor, Maine
- Stage Neck York Harbor