My husband and I needed to take a quick trip to York, Maine, for a family event and decided to stay overnight at the Stage Neck Inn. The view from our room was very nice, overlooking the ocean. We checked in around 7:00 p,m and had dinner in their restaurant. My husband had the appetizer Mussels and I had a Caesar Salad, and then we both had the Sole with White Wine Caper sauce. It was excellent! Their breakfast buffet was also very good, with a wide selections, of eggs, yogurt, muffins, fruit, etc.
If we head back to York, we will definitely stay at the Stage Neck Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stage Neck Inn is situated on a peninsula, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, The York River, and York Harbor. One of only 13 properties in the country to have consistently earned AAA’s Four Diamond Award since 1976, there are extensive amenities for the size of the resort … indoor and outdoor pools, a beach, clay tennis courts, 18-hole golf, a day spa, two restaurants, lounge, and deluxe guest rooms with private baths and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Stage Neck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Neck Hotel York Harbor
- Inn Maine Neck Stage York
- Stage Neck Inn York Harbor, Maine
- Stage Neck York Harbor