Stage Neck Inn
$125
York Harbor Inn(York Harbor)(Great Value!)
$189
$152
Travelocity
$112
  • Breakfast included
Sunrise Motel(York Beach)(Great Value!)
$220
Anchorage Inn(York Beach)
$139
$129
Official Site
Sea Turn Motel(York)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast buffettennis courtsturn down serviceeggs benedictindoor poolservice chargeocean fronthalf priceyork riverharborview roomfrench toastharbor view roomhaddockget awayshrimpbeautiful spotdoughnuts
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed at this inn last Sunday July 28, 2013. After making the reservation throughout the week and knowing this was a special occasion I wanted everything to be perfect.....the cost for the room was approximately $500.00 for one night it is based on per person at $179.00 each.....it was way above what I expected to pay but decided to splurge one time only.....when we arrived at the hotel and received the key we find out our room is located just up the steps adjacent to the sitting area....across from the elevator....after asking to change rooms so we avoid the noise and they couldnt help us, as they had no oceanfront left we decided to suck it up as we do have that beautiful oceanfront.....we went to hotel bar for a drink the bartender was very friendly and knew his job....made a reservation for 8pm in the dining room, very quiet there was two couples besides us I ordered the rib eye and my friend ordered the lobster, we were told it would take a half hour which was fine.....needless to say it took about 45 minutes and when the food came the steak was now overcooked to the point of burnt, lobster was fantastic.....service was very poor, young staff not suited for the atmosphere of this hotel....we had to take a candle of another table as they never lit ours....after dinner we decided to go to the hot tub and pool, when we get there a number of children are setting on the hottub so no room for adults, which was one of the features we were looking for when we booked, into that hotel. so after waiting a short time we decided to go back to the room since no one was leaving, we then decided to get a movie which were free at the front desk....it is now 11pm and we try the movie, it is not working on the TV we go back and they say they will have maintenance come and fix it, at that time I am now in bed hoping to watch a movie and do not want someone in my room.....along with while I am getting dressed for dinner the blow dryer falls of the wall stuck by glue I guess.....so after a lot frustration we go to bed....the next morning we wake up early to enjoy the ocean front we have paid for, open the patio blinds and needless to say we have about 10 people in front of our patio door as this is an open area from the restaurant, which really after a long night of frustration set the mood to lets get out of here......along with checkout being not much better we had Dawn check us out and after spending $700.00 for one night where we also paid maid service charge and service charge for the complimentary breakfast she did not even ask how our stay was.....
I am in the hospitaliy industry and I must say this was a very disappointing experience in the hospitality industry.

Room Tip: Do not take 201 if you want sometime quality time to yourself....
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ruth K
SNIgm, General Manager at Stage Neck Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

We are so very sorry that your stay with us was so very disappointing. It seems that we did not offer you the best that the inn has to offer, which is our motto. I wish that you had asked for me, for I would have been more than happy to talk with you while you were there. I do try to make every effort to greet and talk to my guests.

I can only hope that you will give us another chance to show you what the Stage Neck Inn offers. It seems that things went awry during your stay. I am so very sorry for your disappointing time.

Please, if you ever plan to give us another chance, do give me a call directly.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed for two days at the Stage Neck Inn in July 20123. We had a beautiful room, overlooking the enchanting bay. The service was impeccable, the breakfast (included) excellent. And there are wonderful walks and a batheable beach nearby. Overall it was perfect, but a bit pricey (but maybe that is a reality in a short season).

1  Thank waterbee123

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are so very glad that you enjoyed your stay. It means a lot to us to know that!

The summer time pricing is higher, for sure. We do have a variety of pricing for different rooms, so do inquire on some of the other offerings, should you decide to return to the inn in the future.

We do hope to have you as guests again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This Inn has it all great rooms wonderful beds ,robes,pool inside and out ,ocean beach, restaurants,bar,spa...yes its all there we stayed in June and are headed there in a few days...it is peaceful,,has beautiful grounds where you can sit and watch the boats and the waves the food is superb and the breakfast buffet is without a doubt the best I have ever had ...Just love it

Room Tip: They are ll lovely depends on what you want ocean view river view or garden
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara940

Wow, so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It means a lot to us to know that. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stage neck is a nice resort but don't expect luxury accommodations or spa and the restaurant was fine but not exceptional. I was surprised to find many other options on where we could have stayed. During my research I was having difficulty finding choices along the water. After spending some time here there are many choices and lots more in Ogunqit that are on the water and appear to be more upscale.

2  Thank 374judym374

Thank you for staying with us. However, I am dismayed to know that you did not enjoy your stay to the fullest! We are so well known for offering the best in accommodations, food and service, so this is disappointing to hear about.

Please do give us another chance. I would be more than happy to assist you, should you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Nice room with outstanding view. We really enjoyed our stay. Outdoor pool area is excellent for a smaller inn. Very nice staff. Breakfast buffet is one of the best I've ever seen. I've been there before and will stay there again, I'm sure.

Room Tip: get a room with a water view
1  Thank jarred56

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your nice review. The outdoor pool is one of the highlights of the inn. It is so large and beautiful, overlooking the York Harbor beach and the harbor.

We look forward to your return.

Best Regards,